Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In The Stillness...

...Right before I fall asleep...laying here listening to my husband breathe and hearing my baby girl thrashing around in her crib I think about how thankful I am that we can sleep in our comfy bed, in a safe home, and with full tummies. So many parents around the world are struggling to provide for their families. They live in poor countries with little access to jobs, education, health care, food, and even clean water. As you go to bed in the next few days, take a moment to be thankful for what you have and to pray for those around the world who are struggling. Here are some organizations who are doing great things to impact the lives of impovrished people around the world...

Clean Water Project

International Justice Mission

 World Vision

Fruited Plains

Global Health Ministry

Doctors Without Borders


 Challenge yourself to give; make a difference in the life of another person...you won't regret it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment